Saturday 24 June 2017

Learning How to Blend Photos in Photoshop

In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to make a blend of pictures for a header, which can be used for a website layout. In the tutorial, we will be using Adobe Photoshop CS2.

The first step, you want to gather about two to three pictures you want to use, and then open them up in Photoshop. I’m using Britney Spears for my example. Next, you want to make a bigger document, this is where you will be pasting your pictures together and blending them. Make it big enough to move the pictures around. Once you paste your pictures on the document, have them overlap each other.

Now it’s time to blend. There are many ways to blend. Some people use the lasso tool, layer masking, or the eraser tool. However, in this tutorial, we are going to be using the Eraser Tool since it’s such an easy way to blend pictures together. So click your eraser tool on your toolbar at the top in your Photoshop, and set the brush size to 100px.Take your eraser tool and erase over the extra pieces of the picture that is over-lapping the other picture. You’ll start to notice that it’s blending together.

Go to Layer then Merge Visible. Now this is optional, it really depends on your pictures. I wanted to bring my pictures out, so I went to Filter-Sharpen-Sharpen. Notice how it made the pictures a lot clearer? Next, I’m also going to brighten my pictures a little bit. This also is optional, and it really depends on the pictures you are using. If your pictures are not that dark, I would not recommend this step, because you don’t want your pictures being too bright. Now onto the brightening the pictures. Go to Layer – Brightness/Contrast and play around with the settings until you find something you like. I did a few other things to get my pictures how I wanted them, just play around with different settings until you find something you like.

 

Now time to add some color. Go to Layer- New Fill Layer- Solid Color. I picked a pretty pink and then set the Layer to Screen 100%. I added a texture, that I got from HG, and put it over my pictures, and erased whatever was over the faces. I also added some text and some brushes for decoration. You can add whatever brushes and text you want. After that, you’re all finished!

echo $variable;

The post Learning How to Blend Photos in Photoshop appeared first on Photoshop Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment